Last updated: June 10, 2020
KALIDARIART, vl. Darja Mesarić
craft for design, trade and services
Zelenjak 80, 10000 Zagreb
mob: +385 95 911 4098
These conditions determine the procedure for ordering, payment, delivery and reclamation of products offered on this site. The Kalidariart website may be used for your private use free of charge, subject to the following terms and conditions.The Seller is Kalidariart, owner Darja Mesarić, and the Buyer is a visitor to this site who fills out an electronic order, sends it to the Seller and makes payment by credit card, bank transfer or cash on delivery.
Kalidariart, owner Darja Mesarić, reserves the right to change these Terms and conditions. All changes will be applied to the use of the kalidariart.hr website. The Buyer is responsible for the accuracy and completeness of the data entered at the time of purchase. The services provided by the kalidariart.hr online store do not include the costs that incure to the Visitor/Buyer, while using computer equipment and services to access our site. Kalidariart, owner Darja Mesarić, is not responsible for telephone costs, Internet traffic or any other costs that may occur. The Buyer is personally responsible for protecting the confidentiality of passwords, in places where they exist as such. The Buyer is aware of the fact that sometimes there are interruptions of services, or events beyond the control of Kalidariart, owner Darja Mesarić, and accepts that Kalidariart, owner Darja Mesarić is not responsible for any data loss that may occur during the transfer of information. The Buyer agrees and accepts that access to the Website may sometimes be interrupted, temporarily unavailable or excluded. By using this Website, the Buyer confirms that he is familiar with and agrees with the General Terms and Conditions of Business and Use. Although the Seller strives to give you the best possible offer of services, it cannot guarantee that the services of www. kalidariart.hr to suit your needs. The seller also cannot guarantee that the service will be error free. If an error occurs, please report it so that we can correct it as soon as possible.
Kalidariart, owner Darja Mesarić reserves the right to change, adapt, modify, delete or remove any content that it finds inappropriate. Kalidariart, owner Darja Mesarić may terminate a business relationship with any of its end users at any time. Kalidariart, owner Darja Mesarić reserves the right to immediately revoke any end user passwords or user accounts in the event of any end user behavior that Kalidariart, owner Darja Mesarić, in its sole discretion, deems unacceptable, as well as in any case non-compliance with the General Terms and Conditions, and end-user use.
The Buyer orders the product or products via an electronic order form. A customer is Buyer to be any person who electronically orders at least one product, fills in the required information and sends the order. Review the product offer. Choose from the options offered for each product. If there is no one in the offer, contact me via one of the offered contact forms and agree with me on the details of the product, according to your wishes.
• Add the selected products to the cart by clicking on the green “ADD TO CART” button located in the options of each individual product. All prices are expressed in Croatian national currency, Croatian kuna (kn). Goods are ordered in electronic form, by clicking on a specific product and storing it in a basket. The goods are considered ordered at the moment when the Buyer selects and confirms the method of payment. Product prices are expressed for an individual piece, without frame, envelope, delivery, unless otherwise stated in the product description. You select these additional options in the Additional Products section.
• The expressed price of the product includes: design, production, printing a dedication on the back of the inscription. If you want, select your own text. As usual, on the back of the inscription there is information such as the type of historical letter (s), the period of their use, the meaning of symbols and flowers, the logo of the Kalidariart brand, owned by Darja Mesarić and the name of the author. If you have any wishes for additional details or their modification, let us agree, free of charge.
• Postal service is a service that I charge extra for. Currently, the rule is that postage in Croatia is my gift to customers and is free. In case of an increased quantity of products or in case I send to a lot of different addresses, which can significantly increase my costs, we additionally arrange this part of the job. If I send the product / s outside Croatia, postage is calculated according to the price of the postal service in the respective country, which, of course, increases the final price of the product.
• CANCELLATION OF THE ORDER BY THE SELLER
I reserve the right to exceptionally (partially or completely) cancel the order in the following cases:
– when it is impossible to do the requested thing within the agreed time frame
– when the ordered products run out of stock
– when there was an obvious error in the price list
– if the purchase order was not fulfilled in accordance with the general conditions or if
we determine an increased risk of non-payment at the customer.
In all these and similar cases, after we have identified the irregularity, You will be immediately notified by telephone or e-mail, of a possible deviation from the contract on my part.
• CANCELLATION OF THE ORDER BY THE BUYER
Buyer can cancel the order or change its details free of charge if the specific order has not yet begun to be designed, created or shipped from the warehouse. In the event that the designing has started and several agreed ideas have already been worked out, for which time has been spent, I reserve the right to request a fee that I deem appropriate for the effort. If the payment has been made, and the Buyer has changed His/Her mind and subsequently canceled the order, I consider it my right to return the amount paid, less the appropriate compensation for work and time I spent on producing the requested Buyer’s order.
Ordered products are packaged in such a way that they are not damaged during normal handling. When taking over, the buyer is obliged to check the condition of the shipment and in case of damage to immediately notify the Seller. Seller disclaims all liability for damage that may occur during delivery. If the Buyer does not receive the goods, or the delivery notice, after it has been sent, within the expected time, the Buyer has the right to notify the Seller in order to take action to find the shipment or to send a replacement shipment.If the Buyer refuses to receive the goods ordered by the Seller, he has the right to demand from the Buyer reimbursement of all costs related to the production and delivery. The Seller undertakes to start work on the shipment to the Buyer as soon as it receives the confirmation approving the online transaction. Upon receipt of this confirmation, the Seller undertakes to send the shipment within a pre-agreed time. After the courier (delivery company) receives the shipment from the Seller, the Seller is no longer responsible for the further course of delivery and any delays and problems that may arise in connection with further handling and delivery of goods.
•RETURN OF GOODS
As a customer, you have the right to cancel the purchase and notify me at the e-mail address email@example.com, phone (095) 911-4098 or Kalidariart, owner Darja Mesarić, craft for design, trade and services, Zelenjak 80, 10000 Zagreb , within 14 days of receipt of the goods. You cannot waive this right in advance. The notification is only valid if it is sent within the deadline. You must return the received goods to me undamaged and in unaltered quantity within 15 days after you have notified me of the cancellation of the purchase. I consider the return of the received goods within 14 days at the same time as your notice of cancellation of the purchase. You need to return the goods in the same condition as they were at the time of delivery, to the address: Kalidariart, owner Darja Mesarić, trade for design, trade and services, Zelenjak 80, 10000 Zagreb.
NOTE: Return Instructions do not apply to personalized products, ie products from my own custom production, for which the design has been accepted and for which it has been agreed what the item should look like, with personalized details specific to the Customer, such as the Customer’s logo – such items cannot be advertised or returned.
In accordance with Art. 8 of the Consumer Protection Act, given the quality of our services, the customer may file a complaint in writing to: Kalidariart, owner Darja Mesarić, craft for design, trade and services, Zelenjak 80, 10000 Zagreb, OIB: 84752080916 or by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. The complaint should consist of your name, surname, address and e-mail address for response. I will respond to Your written complaint within 15 days of receiving the complaint.
• RIGHT TO UNILATERAL TERMINATION OF THE CONTRACT
The Buyer who has concluded the Contract at a distance (Internet store) may terminate the contract without stating the reason for that (Article 72 of the Consumer Protection Act), within fifteen (15) days of receipt of the goods. Termination of the contract is possible only for goods that have not been modified before production at the request of the customer (Article 79, paragraph 3 of the Consumer Protection Act). In case Buyer exercises this right, Buyer bears the cost of returning the goods and must return it within 15 days (Article 77 of the Consumer Protection Act). The Buyer also bears the cost of any impairment of goods (Article 77 of the Consumer Protection Act) (unpacked goods, lost documentation and parts, damage, use of goods, etc.), except what was necessary to determine the nature, characteristics and functionality.If the product is returned defective, with major damage or without parts and documentation and if it is not delivered within a later period of 8 days, it is considered that the Buyer has not fulfilled its obligation to return the goods and the Seller is not obliged to refund the funds in full assessment of impairment of products. The Buyer is not entitled to unilateral termination of the contract from this section if: The Seller has fully fulfilled the service contract, and the fulfillment began with the explicit prior consent of the Buyer and with his confirmation that he is aware of the fact that he will lose the right to unilateral termination of the contract from this section if the service is fully fulfilled.
• SECURITY OF DATA REQUIRED FOR PURCHASE
• PAYMENT METHODS
Kalidariart, owner Darja Mesarić allows You to buy and pay for selected products in the online store in the following ways:
• 1. Credit card payments: Payment directly via the Internet, using the most modern T-Com Pay Way credit card payment service: American Express, Visa, MasterCard and Diners. PAYPAL
2. Payment by internet banking: A pro forma invoice is sent to your e-mail address specified in the order code, with all the information required for payment, including the account number to which you need to pay the amount of the order. You can then make the payment using your internet banking or by making a payment at a bank branch, post office, Fina, etc. After receiving your payment, we will send the ordered items to your address.
* these payment methods are valid only for purchases through the web store.
• CONSUMER RIGHTS
As a Buyer, You have all the rights under the Consumer Protection Act. Kalidariart, owner Darja Mesarić undertakes to provide protection of personal data of Buyers, by collecting only the necessary, basic information about customers / users to meet our obligations. All user data is strictly kept to the extent necessary to do the job. Kalidariart, owner Darja Mesarić is responsible for respecting the principles of privacy protection.
Craft Kalidariart, owned by Darja Mesarić, makes products to order and according to the customer’s wishes based on photos and other materials provided by the customer. I cannot know who claims ownership of the photographs, and therefore, for each photograph or any other content subject to protection under the provisions of the Copyright and Related Rights Act, the sole responsibility lies with the client who requests the creation of such content. and all consequences and risks if the content in question turns out to be the copyright of a third party subject to protection.
• MEDIA ANNOUNCEMENTS
The Buyer of the goods assigns the right to Kalidariart, owner Darja Mesarić, to use photographs of manufactured items for the purpose of marketing activities and promotion without special notice or written approval. The Buyer can request that items made to his order are NOT published or, in agreement, to be published in a modified form, which will hide their identity. Unless otherwise indicated, I consider that I have the right to publish an image of the finished personalized product in my galleries.
Orders are accepted in Croatian or English. Products can be made in any requested language, written in any script.
If you have any questions or difficulties, feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
Terms of business and relations between users and Kalidariart, owned by Darja Mesarić are subject to the laws of the Republic of Croatia. In case of a dispute, the competent court in Zagreb has jurisdiction.
• Payment security statement
T-Com Pay Way applies the most modern standards in data protection – Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol with 128-bit data encryption and MD5 algorithm. The ISO 8583 protocol ensures that the exchange of data between the T-Com system and the authorization centers of card companies takes place in a private network, which is protected from unauthorized access by a double layer of “firewall”.